YOUR FIRST VISIT
If you have never experienced a chiropractic adjustment then you may not be sure what to expect on the first visit.
The doctor will begin by taking a thorough history and completing an evaluation of your spine. Once it is determined you are a good candidate for care, you will receive your first adjustment.
An adjustment is a light to moderate force into the spinal bones that have lost their proper motion or alignment which may result in pressure on the joints and nerves in the surrounding area. This is commonly called a ‘subluxation’ (sub–lux–a–tion)
And while each office uses slightly different techniques to adjust and improve the health of your spine, at Express Chiropractic you can rest assured your doctor is: licensed, experienced, professional, well trained.
Ready to see if Express Chiropractic & Wellness can help you? Your first visit is only $39 and includes:
- Consultation and Examination
- Posture assessment (Scoliosis screening for kids 7 to 17)
- Full explanation of all findings and care recommendations
- First Adjustment [Note: We utilize various adjustment techniques depending on your condition and comfort level]
Please call before stopping by to ensure we are still seeing new patients. We will help you figure out a good time to stop in.
- Initial Evaluation & Adjustment